Philadelphia Recycling Center
33019 U.S. Rt. # 11
Philadelphia, NY 13673
Wednesday: 2:00 PM to 7:00 PM Saturday: 8:00 AM to 12:00PM
You can purchase bags and stickers at the Recycling Center. Garbage and recycling are taken every Saturday year round. Wednesday's garbage is taken during the summer months only. We recycle on Wednesdays year round.
- Large bags $3.00 each
- Small bags $ 2.00 or 2/3.00
- Tires - ask attendant priced by size
- All recyclables must be clean.
- Tin- Tin cans must be clean
- Aluminum- cans and foils must be clean
- Glass- Brown, green, red, blue and clear food/drink containers Plastic- Number's 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 lids are garbage
- Newspaper- All newspaper including the sale and coupon inserts
- Junk mail- magazines, books, all other paper (no tissue or napkins exc) Cardboard- Must be clean & tape and staples removed
- Pace board- All cardboard with waxy coating (cereal boxes, exc)
- Scrap Metal- is taken free of charge after alerting attendant it can be taken to scrap pile located behind recycling center
- No Car batteries are accepted must be taken elsewhere
- If you prefer to use your own trash bags or bring bulk the fee is $6.00 per 100 lbs of trash. We do not have scales the attendant will estimate a weight.